សេវាកម្មបណ្តុះបណ្តាល និង ប្រឹក្សាយោបល់
With more than 10 years of experience in training and with professionally qualified trainers, the LWD’s Training Unit provides the services with high quality for about 1,000 participants from LWD’s target communities and different partner NGO s locally and internationally every year.
The training curriculums are designed to meet the current context and the needs of our clients by combining theories and the real practice in development work at the community level which is our “Social Development Laboratory.” Internally, the Training Unit has played key roles in providing capacity building for LWD’s staffs so that they are able to perform their tasks more effectively and efficiently to ensure a better quality of the program as well as a sustainable development. Externally, the Training Unit provides training and consultancy services for its partner NGOs both inside and outside the country, government agencies, community-based organizations, youth and women groups.
- Regular courses: For NGOs/Gov’t, CBOs
- Customized courses: All
- Fellowship Programs: Youth & LNGOs
- Vocational Training Program: For women, youth, ID Poor I & II Consultancy Service
- Development Program: Assessment/ Research, PM&E designs, Study on Village Bank, Agricultural Cooperatives, Village Graduation
- Organizational Development, Localization, HR Policies